During The Examination
during the examination
Board exams are difficult times for all students. After the 1″ board exam of Class 10″, the 2″ one of Class 12″ is more difficult. Also known as HSC exam, the results of this examination play an important role in deciding the future of the candidate. The moment dates for the HSC exam are declared, an unfold fear grasps the students. Rather than getting scared and nervous, making proper preparations for the exams will be of greater help.
Mentioned below are some highly effective and important tips, which will help in getting high marks in HSC exams without fail
1. Take care of your health Exam times are highly stressful. Therefore, it is important that you take proper care of your health at this time. Eat properly, take proper rest and indulge in activities which keep the mind relaxed. This is important because if your health is not good, you will not be able to handle the stress of exams well.
2. Keep on motivating yourself for doing better Always try to do better than the previous time. Take challenges in the form of exams. Defeat the previous percentage and always target for higher scores. Target increases in overall percentage than considering marks in individual subjects. This will help in analysing the exact areas you need to improve on and this will boost up scores and percentage.
3. Think Positive all throughout
A positive attitude helps in maintaining high confidence levels and with this it is possible to achieve flying colors in the toughest exams of life. Not only in HCS exams, positive attitude and high confidence levels can help in cracking the most difficult of interviews with ease.
4. The main syllabus book is important
Most of us immerse ourselves in innumerable reference books that are available for each subject but most students ignore the main syllabus book while studying from the reference books. As per experts, it is always best to stick to the main syllabus book and cover everything that is there in the book. Board questions are always set from the syllabus book only. Reference books are good for competitive exams after Class XII.
5. Concentrate on the English paper
In Class 12″, HSC exams, different students choose different streams like Arts, Science and Commerce There are individual subjects in these streams and choices can be made as per preferences. Along with these subjects, there are language subjects too in the form of English and another language. Most students ignore the English paper and this might lead to drop in overall percentage. Along with preparing for other subjects, make sure that you pay equal importance to English paper as well.
6. Work on the weak areas more
Identify the weak areas and start working on them so that these subjects do not impact the overall percentage. Example: If you have taken up Science stream, you might be good in Physics and Chemistry, but not that good in Mathematics. Most students don’t want to study subjects they are weak at, and this is the biggest mistake,
7. Proper time management is very important Board exam preparation, one important thing to. Consider is learning proper time management skills. Make a daily schedule that you must follow. Study subjects that you want to retain in memory during the morning hours when the mind is fresh. Invest. Minimum 8 hours in a day for studios. Equal time should be devoted to each subject so that every subject is covered,
8. Solve previous years’ papers keeping the time in mind
Old question papers are great assets for students. It has been seen that students who have practiced question papers of previous years do much better on board exams when compared to students who haven’t done the same. Solve previous years’ question papers, keeping the time frame in mind. Do not solve the question paper in parts or take a longer time than needed. This will not serve the purpose. While solving the paper, start as if you are sitting in the exam hall and solve it accordingly.
9. Avoid messy work in your answer sheet It is quite obvious that an answer shoot, which is clean, fetches more marks than the one which is filthy Many students cut through lines, and words innumerable times in the answer shoot, hampering the neatness and cleanliness of the sheet. Many students ignore these simple things, but these can help in fetching few extra marks in board exams.
10. The night before the exam is crucial
you might be surprised to know that the night before the HSC board exam is very crucial. Almost 10% of your marks depend on the night before the exam. Try and stay as relaxed as possible before the exam night. Don’t rush through the notes and books as this: will puzzle your mind. Eat well and sleep properly so that you wake up fresh and fine on the morning of the exam. You will be able to perform much better in the exam.
11. On the day of the exam
on the day of the exam, keep your cool as much as possible. If you find that there are pending things to study, ignore them. Concentrate on things you know instead of fretting about things you don’t know. The best thing is to keep all books, notebooks and notes at home and reach the exam center with free mind.
12. In the examination hall
once the exam bell rings and question papers are distributed, gather all your mental strength and convince yourself that you will do great. Read each question in detail and chalk a plan as which ones you will do first. Attempt the questions that you know very well. Starting with these will boost your confidence. Don’t panic if you don’t know a particular question. Leave that for last.
Once again, best wishes for the examination…