This is MKCL’s flagship course with high quality eLearning content which emphasizes on English Communication.
This course offers detailed understanding and hands on experience of English Communication.
Why Take Admission?
- This course focuses on the spoken English Skills of the learner
- The emphasis is not only on learning English but on transforming the learner onto the speaker.
- The interactive sessions helps the learner to study real life situations, boosts the confidence to face everyday situations and makes the learner comfortable to speak in English.
- KLiC English course is recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners from Maharashtra jurisdiction.
- We need special skill set for professional as well as personal life.
- Language Skills are needed to survive in the changing times. Development of Conversational Skills can help the learner in all aspects of life i.e. Professional, Social and Personal.
- The course covers vital skills like Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing and Understanding in English. Focuses on Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Pronunciation, Intonation (Voice, Pitch), Quality of Communication (Fluency, Emphasis, Pace, Clarity) and Non-verbal communication.
Objectives of the syllabus:
- To make the learner proficient in English Language at a basic level as per the globally accepted standards.
- To help the learner imbibe communication skill necessary for job success with an exposure to verbal and written communication in various contextual situations in day-to-day life with continuous practice and drills through eLearning to ensure accuracy.
- To offer an exposure to communication skill in job / workplace situations involving thought provoking exercises with a continuous practice through eLearning so as to make him/her job ready and attain job success eventually.
The syllabus has been standardized at par with CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) standards.
The course covers the elements given below:
- Context Topics: To ensure that effective communication is attained in relevant domain/subject area.
- Grammar Topics: To make the learner well versed with the language correctly.
The Syllabus ensures that the following skills are achieved:
- Conversational Skills
Functions and Grammar
- Pronouns, Auxiliary and Action verbs
- Verbs and Nouns
- Present, Past and Future Tenses
- Modal Verbs
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Interrogative Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Verbs – Auxiliary & Action with Prepositions & Nouns, Demonstrative Determiners like This, That, and Possessive Adjectives
- How much/how many & very Prepositions & Pronouns
- Auxiliary Verbs & Action Verbs, Possessive ‘s.
- Demonstrative Determiners like Here/There, These/Those, Adverbs of frequency
- Articles – with countable and uncountable nouns & Nouns & Adjectives,
- Articles & Nouns (Countable- Plurals) AND Apostrophe
- There-Their- They’re & Conjunctions
- WH-Interrogative with WORDS that are Both Nouns & Verbs + Possessive Pronouns
- Wh-questions in the past & Conjunctions + Object Pronouns
- Articles+ nouns (Uncountable) & Concrete & Abstract Nouns, Collective nouns
- Nouns with Conjunctions & Homophones
- Proper Nouns, Possessive ‘s & Modal Verbs (Can, could)
- Nouns & Adjectives & Modal Verbs (May, Might)
- Nouns+ Adjectives & Modal Verbs (Should, ought to)
- Verbs & Adverbs & “I’d like” with Comparatives and Superlatives
- Verbs & Adverbs & Modal Verbs (Shall, Used to, and “Going to”)
- Intensifiers – Basic , Interjections With Phrasal Verbs
- Infinitive With Verb – Plus-ING – Like
- Sentences – Positive to Negative & Question tags with Types of Sentences – Imperative & Exclamatory
- Gerunds+ Participles with Phrases
- Types of Sentences – Positive to Negative with Types of Sentences – Assertive & Interrogative
- Either-or, Neither-nor , The Infinitive
- Phrasal Verbs & Question tags
- Verbs & Adverbs with Compound Words & Much-Many
- Conditional (Zero & First)
- Adverbial phrases of frequency, time and place with Subjunctive
- Conditional (First & Second)
- Prefix-Suffix with So-such
- Direct – Indirect Speech with Synonyms-Antonyms
- Simple Present Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Simple Past Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Context Topics (Vocabulary)
- Home and surrounding
- Greetings- Routine, season’s
- Health-Healthy Habits
- Telling time
- Describing people-places
- Future plans-Savings
- Public services: Bank, Post office etc.
- Social media
- Current Affairs
- Remembering past
- Natural disasters
- Meetings –Presentations
- Animals –Birds
- Directions and addresses
- Personal information
- Home town
- Work and jobs
- Look to the future
- Giving gifts
- City -Village life
- Shops- Market places
- Family traditions-Festivals
- Workplace ethics
- Computers & Internet